Friday, July 18, 2014

Christmas In July-Recipe Challenge


 
 For my card I used Bugaboo's Let it Snow 4 Square image and colored it with copics.  The DP is Bo Bunny Midnight Frost Collection, cardstock and craft paper from Hobby Lobby.  I embossed the craft paper with Tim Holtz Alternations Snowflakes Folder and a Martha Stewart punch for the snowflakes and gem from Studio His & Hers.  I put Icicle stickles on the hats, Star Dust on "Let It Snow", and Frosted lace on the snowflakes and snowballs.

Challenge:
Catch the Bug Challenge:Recipe Challenge

3 comments:

  1. I think your use of the recipe ingredients is really creative! I am so glad so popped in to share your creation for day 4 of Christmas in July with us here at Bugaboo Stamps this week! Good luck! I hope we see you joining in the rest of the week's challenges too!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fabulous - I love the way you used all the recipe ingredients! The papers with the kraft are just PERFECT together!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with our Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Christmas in July Celebration this week!!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOrgeous! The cutest of images..
    FABulous colours..LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete