Friday, September 12, 2014

Macie's Halloween


I made this card using Bugaboo's Black Cat Shoe Peek and the "balloon" is a pumpkin I made to look like a balloon.  The layout is Stella Says Sketch! Sketch #214.  The purple and lime green paper are from my stash, orange cat is digital paper I bought on Etsy, and the chevron is Halloween Parade by Doodlebug Design. I colored my images with Copics, black soot distressing ink on the edge, gold and black diamond stickles on the shoe, computer generated sentiment, baker's twine in referee, ribbon from my stash, Fiskars border punch, and the black and orange dots are mini pony beads I melted. 

Challenges:

Stella Says Sketch 214
 Cards Galore - make a card
Catch the Bug, "anything goes"
Crafting from the Heart - anything goes
Hiding in My Craftroom - think fall
Craftin desert divas - atg


10 comments:

  1. Instant love.... I'm going to have to case this for a friend who loves cars. Great sketch and fun elements. Ps....love love the lime pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card--and your Halloween papers! Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!! Love the image and fun papers!! Thanks so much for playing along at Craftin Desert Divas!!

    Lisa
    CDD DT
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - love it!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Regarding melting beads. I never thought of the gas grill...I'll remember that on the next batch. I used a glass pyrex dish which worked great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fabulous! I love the patterned paper you chose. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Craftin Desert Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! Love that cat & making your pumpkin green just totally pops it off the page! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice card, I like the fresh colors! Thank you for joining the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Make a Card". Hope to see you again! Good luck!

    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome halloween card! thank you for joining us in our challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha how cute. I love this project and the darling Bugaboo image. Great coloring and layout. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stella Sketch at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete