Friday, March 27, 2015

QKR Stampede Challenge #132 "Add a Sentiment"





WOW...here we are, the last Friday of March and time for another challenge at QKR Stampede!  This weeks challenge is to add a sentiment.  I chose image #15005 Singing Bird and #14307 Birdie Told Me!  I colored him with copics, cut out and matted with SB large circles and scalloped dies.  The blue and yellow CS are from The Paper Studio and bird paper is digital I bought on Etsy.  I used happy birthday ef by Cuttlebug, hand cut the fish tail banners, and a music note brad from my friend Rhonda.

Hope you have time to stop by QKR's blog to see all the AWESOME cards my DT sisters have made for your inspiration!  Please join in on our challenge for a chance at winning these FANTASTIC images or some of your choice.  If you use a QKR image you could win 3 more or any other image you could win 2!

Challenges:

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiIpVWLxKY7Z7hOnpTOVtiLXvHdehn8lG4JCTedonETpXsDshD2zq4K88CF2Sx9HYB4y1yBfoSwpFv-gqzModsfuCUB_p6UkvstEDSsuBbYB0nE8N-ipOqCM9tAxt7cEniTfteabz2uMXmP/s1600/mojo390.gif

1 comment:

  1. You sneaked this one by me. Cute little quirky bird, but so happy. I don't think I did that challenge. If I did I don't remember...still so sick and now I'm having a pity party. I'm sick of being sick.

    ReplyDelete