Friday, April 3, 2015

QKR Stampede Challenge #133 "April Showers"







Here we are the 1st week of April ALREADY! This year is FLYING by!  It's time for a new challenge over at QKR Stampede and this week is "April Showers".  My image is #12502 "In the Rain" and layout is Mojo Monday Challenge #391.  I colored him with copics, used a Gelly Roll pen in clear star on the umbrella, and glossy accents for the rain drops.  The green and lavender CS is from The Paper Studio, umbrella and purple dots by Colorful Digi Designs at Etsy, and the raindrops by Daria Konik at Etsy.  Teal jute is from Hobby Lobby.

Stop by QKR Stampede Blog to see all the FABULOUS cards my DT sisters have made for this challenge! Join our challenge and you could win 3 more images if you use one from QKR or any other image and win 2 images! 

Challenges:

Mojo Monday # 391
 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhH50iXPEElLTW2_Xu0l8vaCwtrneSSLbXHAm7uy3_5QhN512N8R2l2j0C0R3Lvzi4S4IGkY_TzeXue_Y1dsCJirtVU5u-g7dhpKsPXJK7TkIZ_Z4CbkI1UUBdrp3hvOxgUhphbyNAWSD9T/s1600/mojo391.gif









 

Through The Craft Room Door - Mar 31-Apr 6












2 comments:

  1. This is a very cute card, Brenda - lots of color and fun! Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

    Hugz,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I don't understand....I just know I had left a comment. It was your card and another DT member that inspired me to use this turtle image. I guess it is the drugs I'm still on. I'm glad I came back to revisit your blog.

    ReplyDelete