Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Baby Onesies

I finally convinced my hubby that I needed a heat press!  Actually it was my sweet daughter that convinced him!  Both my daughter and daughter in law are school teachers, so I'm sure they will keep me busy making shirts!  And hopefully in the next year or so I will have a grandbaby to make all sorts of adorable things for!  Here are my first creations using the heat press! 


My childhood best friend will welcome her first grandchild sometime in April.  So of course, I thought he would need some adorable onesies to wear!  The "suspender" one is from a tutorial by Melissa at Silhouette School and the bow tie and pocket were a freebie from Silhouette School, too.  The Steelers logo is one I traced in Silhouette Studio and cut out.  I also put their last name on the back.

These next onesies are for a good friend who is welcoming her FIRST granddaughter...she already has three grandsons!  The necklace is a freebie from Kelly at Finding Time to Create.  I used a bow instead of a flower like she used.  The sparkle and initial were inspiration from Pinterest and the unicorn was a Google search.

5 comments:

  1. These are oh so cute Brenda, you are creative and now have a new form of crafting...xx💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! These are all just adorable! I'm sure you could sell them for a fortune! If I knew anyone having a baby I'd buy one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda, those are GORGEOUS!!! That looks like a wonderful purchase for you - way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so adorable and fun! You could start an internet shop and sell these, bet they’d be popular.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your onesie's are so cute. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete